It is the policy of TEC to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements in line with Annex SL Structure, in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of TEC to:
- give satisfaction to all of our members and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations
- comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
We aim to provide a professional and ethical service to our members. In order to demonstrate our intentions, Our Management Team will analyse customer feedback data, internal performance data, financial performance data and business performance data to ensure that our Quality Objectives are being met.
We have identified the following Quality Objectives (SMART – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timed)
- We will endeavour to deliver our services to specification, within the parameters of the framework agreement(s) and/or Risk Management Policy and Procedure(s) (RMPP) where appropriate. This is measured by supplier performance against KPIs, trading performance against the RMPP and measurement of member feedback and satisfaction.
- We will conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner.
- This is measured by adherence to the OJEU code of practise for procurements, adherence to the RMPP for trading and trading governance, customer feedback and measurement of complaints and KPIs from suppliers.
- We will endeavour to satisfy our members’ requirements and get things right first time. Should we make a mistake, we will admit it and rectify the situation as quickly as possible. This is measured by number non-conformances, complaints, corrective action reports, customer feedback.